BODi & Myx Fitness Bike
- What is BODi? Beachbody On Demand Interactive, or BODi (pronounced “BODY”) for short, is the interactive fitness and nutrition content membership tier to Beachbody On Demand. BODi will include daily live and on-demand studio classes, nutrition content, and more
- Do I need a Beachbody On Demand membership to access BODi? Yes. A BOD membership is required to access or upgrade to BODi.
- How do I access BODi? BODi will be available through BOD (desktop and supported mobile devices) and the MYX Bike tablet.
"Myx'ing Up your Fitness"
- What is the new Beachbody Bike? Beachbody merged with Myx Fitness and now offers a bike! Beachbody raises the bar with BODi classes that will make the bike the hub of your home health center. The Beachbody Bike integrates seamlessly with BODi to give you personalized training, endless workout options, and more!
- Will financing be available? Yes, financing through Affirm (US) and PayBright (Canada) will be available to those who qualify for 48 months with $0 down and 0% APR financing. Subject to pre-qualification. See website for full details.
- Do I need a BODi membership to access Beachbody cycling classes? Yes. A BODi membership is required for Beachbody cycling classes and more. You won't regret it!
- What about the tablet that comes with the bike? With the bike’s Sony MegaPixel 8 camera and 360° swiveling 21.5” HD screen, you can easily join the BODcast for any BODi workout — on and off the bike.
- What's a BODcast? BODcast is a new and exciting feature that allows BODi members to not only join workouts in real time, but also share the big screen with our Beachbody Trainers. Another thing that sets us apart! They aren't just cheering you on by your screen name- they SEE YOU!
- What are some of the key features of this bike that makes it different from others?